Welcome to Vaught Neurological Services, PLLC
Vaught Neurology is a general neurology practice with a focus in neuromuscular diseases/ electromyography (EMG).
We strive to bring comprehensive, state-of-the-art care to Beckley, WV and the region with a patient-centered team approach.
We provide a full range of diagnostic and treatment options for neurological and related disorders.
Holiday 2016 Hours:
Christmas and New Year’s Day:
Thursday Dec 22, 2016: Closing at Noon
Friday Dec 23 through Tuesday Dec 27, 2016: Closed
Wednesday Dec 28 & Thursday Dec 29, 2016: Normal Hours
Friday Dec 30 – Jan 1, 2017: Closed
We will open with normal hours and excitement for the new year on Monday January 2, 2017
Conditions we commonly evaluate and treat:
– Neuropathy (including diabetic neuropathy) and neuropathic pain – Muscle Diseases (myopathy) – Disease of the Neuromuscular Junction (myasthenia gravis, etc) – Dystonia (including treatment with Botox) – Epilepsy (seizures) – Parkinson Disease and tremor – Stroke and stroke prevention – Headache/ Migraines – Multiple Sclerosis – Dementia (Alzheimer’s Disease, etc)
– Electromyography (EMG) (We are WV’s first and only AANEM-accredited EMG Lab)
– Nerve Conduction Studies (NCV)
– Electroencephalography (EEG)
– Lumbar Puncture
– Skin Biopsy (to diagnose neurological conditions)